The Pistons made it Official with Ben Wallace and Eli Zaret does a nice job interviewing him for the Pistons.

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ-vEaspwpk

Is Ben Pro FRO? It doesn’t sound like it from the interview but he does seem happy to have come full circle back to the place that made him so famous he’s got his very own plastic blow up doll.

25 Responses to It’s Official – Old Ben Wallace is Back

1. Santiago says:

Big ben wallace is back

2. Martin says:

In the interview he says he isnt gonna grow the fro back :(

3. Eddie says:

Welcome back Ben, I can’t wait for this season. This is the first season in three years that I’ve been excited about, alot of new guys, a few old, and Curry will have nothing to do with it.

4. Chester Tino From DC says:

He doesn’t sound all to excited to be back????? IDK We’ll see.

5. Jesse says:

i think he is very excited and he just has that ego that doesnt show emotions

6. BIGBILL says:

I agree with all of you even though he doesn’t sound excited, but I am a lot more excited about the season then I was before.

7. Lori says:

I think that Ben just looks like a reserved kind of guy. Don’t forget that he called Joe up to ask about coming back and that he still has a house here. I think he’s plenty happy to be back!

8. Lee says:

Nice interview . . . he shows a lot of maturity and insight, as well as respect for the new coach. He’ll be a big help during the team-building process. I’m really excited about the upcoming season. Big Ben still has a lot of fight left, I can tell.

9. benny hannah says:

oh i 4got you know him jesse

10. Diogenes says:

“I am the old Ben Wallace, they want the young Ben Wallace”. Quick wit he has. Fall on their asses after powerful blocks they will. The force is strong in this one.

11. Amber says:

BEEENNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. jmatts says:

im so happy hes back its always felt like i was missin somethin not to be gay haha, im actually gunna start wearing my ben wallace jersey more often. i hope we hear the bells when he scores and grabs boards

13. Dominic says:

I definitely have one of those blow up dolls :D

14. DD3 says:

This is great news! Not like a Jordan comeback or even Derek Fisher going back to LA. Ben isn’t a savior. But he is back where he belongs. He will lead by example. He will play hard & he will motivate the young guys. He is a leader. He didn’t fit on Chi or Cle because those weren’t his teams. Tay & Rip need him. Gordon Stuck & CV need him. They needed a leader. They got one. Job well done Joe D!

15. Chris says:

Glad to see him back. Guess how many times he says “ya know” thru-out the interview….. 57 Times, wow ya know that is alot of ya knows, ya know?

16. sporks says:

LOL! this made me went to amazon and purchased a life size ben wallace doll so i can dunk over him on my little nephew’s rim. how cool!

17. obiwan says:

big ben is finnaly back he didn’t seem that happy but im sure he’s pretty happy to be back to the place that made him…unlike players like grant hill who is to afraid to come back when he had a chance because he knew he made a big mistake by leaving what a loser…..oh yea sheed sucks!!!!

18. Mr. Lulanaj says:

After all the hard work he did for this team im glad he came back to his home. Unfortunately for him the other teams didnt work as well as planned although i think for the future of our team it will work out. The way that i see it he will play the rest of his nba career as a piston and hopefully retire as one not that he will be the same ben we seen before but he is a much needed mentour and a leader for our newer guys as well as a good defender when needed kinda like dikembe mutombo has been for his team the last few years
    welcome back much missed Mr. Wallace

19. adge says:

on dd3:good work joe d? come on man! are you seriuos?
    the wont even make the playoffs.. thats a fact!

20. Witness2what says:

I got one too…lol. I’m so happy to have this guy back, and excited about the season.

21. #1 Stuckey fan says:

WOW, I can’t even comment on how dumb that statement was…

22. Mr. Lulanaj says:

Wont even make the playoffs?
    Wow.
    Please comment again and say u were joking

23. ryan ricafort says:

he’s doing a yoda-talk. yoda from star wars.