13 Responses to Around The Way

1. [...] Around The Way | Need4Sheed.com [...]

2. obiwan says:

hey nat thanks for wasting 2minutes of my life by watching that crappy video…oh yea go pistons….p.s rasheeda sucks….

3. Julio says:

YEAH MY NEW BEN GORDON JERSEY CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!

4. jacob says:

better hope u didnt getit from palace locker room store cus if its swing man u got jipped lol
    its not all stitched on the pistons letters are

5. DEL says:

I want new seasoooooon..so long we have to wait for a new excitement!

but soon there will be Europe Championship in Poland!

6. Amer ican Prince says:

man i am actually now really anxious to see what is about to happen. We could go so many different ways this season but i’m hoping to see what happens. Pistons Championship 10-11 (sorry but i’m hoping Dyess and San Antonio go all the way this year) Dyess has done enough for me to wait one season before the hardware is back in the D

7. jojie says:

hopefully d’badboys will roll the eastern confrence

8. mannie fresh says:

i gotta agree with the masses on this one… that song was god awful, whether made yesterday, last year, 2 years ago or 10 years ago

9. Dre says:

I personally thought it was funny. (“It” being the rap)

10. Dre says:

Also, i’m still looking forward to our Oct. 5 date…..

11. Jennifer says:

Why so negative people? Geesh!!! The rap wasn’t that bad (I’ve heard MUCH worse!). But who cares if it sucked? It’s all about Deeee-troit Baseketballllll!!!! And after watching that vid, I’m pretty psyched for the season!!!

12. J Dre says:

At least this rap is better than this garbage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edYq1_bzv6k.

13. Dani in Denver says:

I was back visiting family in MI a few weeks ago and saw Sheed and his wife at Metro. He was wearing his usual headphones and nobody was bothering him at all.