Calling all Pistons fans, (and Need4Sheed fans for that matter) I will be Live on air from 9 P.M EST to about 10 with Celtics Blog RedsArmy on their BlogTalkRadio Call in Show The Two Man Game.

Don’t think I’m switching sides, I will be there to talk Sheed and REP the D!

Tune in and call in, I may need you to get my back.

When they asked me to be on the show I told them I am who I am and that I would bitch slap Robert Parish to get my point across if I had to.  And if they even mention Scalabrine I’m hanging up without notice.

It should be SHEEDtastic!

21 Responses to Live On Air – Need4Sheed and The Enemy

1. Amer ican Prince says:

that is so cool Natalie, definitely going to be tuning in. Don’t worry if you need it we all will have your backs.

Now I don’t know if this is considered copying and if so oh well, but should we be like the Daddy Rich army? or the Bill Davidson or Joe D army? Could be fun, this is war. haha jk

2. Detroitallaround says:

WOW. The Redsarmy blog is really outdated(I’m being nice). Not much color or organization.

3. Thanks Amer ican Prince, war is war…I like the Daddy Rich and Davidson love and your right..may be copying.

4. Vanalope says:

You go get um Nat. If they give you any crap you just tell them: “Look I’m more of a man than you’ll ever be, and more of a woman than you’ll ever have!”

There really is no coming back from that one. :D

5. Amer ican Prince says:

oh sweet jesus!! haha

6. Detroitallaround says:

I have to agree with that

7. mobius909 says:

lmao, lbj confiscated a tape of him getting dunked on in a nike camp.

8. Amer ican Prince says:

“we’re gonna take big baby for a bucket of KFC and $100,000″

9. Good stuff tonight Nat..

10. Andrew THweni says:

you rocked nat! i was on hold to back you up but they never picked up my call ):
    stupid boston fans

11. LOL…The Grilled Kind

12. Nice talking to you…see I’m harmess

13. rban says:

Natalie, dont you just wanna steal Darko’s 04 ring and present it neatly pakaged to Antonio Mcdyess?

I just got a twiiter account hit me up

14. Amber says:

Boston is even more of a hated team to me now since trying to take the majority of our players. Bitchasses.

Ben and Charlie are slowly working on winning me over.

“I knew this was somewhere I wanted to be right away,” Gordon said.

Villanueva opened his remarks by saying, “First off I want to thank Joe Dumars for the opportunity. It’s definitely a privilege and an honor to play for the Detroit Pistons. Once I heard about the interest I knew this was the place for me.”

Yeah, so, smart men.

15. Fartyboy says:

Charlie V has no eyebrows and I want to throw up everytime I see him. It’s going to be a long season or 5. Barfing.

16. Bonesy says:

damn. wish i would have read this sometime before 9 o’clock tonight! any podcasts of this? eh? eh?

17. mik says:

seems like this site would be about two things now…Pistons and Celtics’ Wallace.

18. rban says:

Charlie V has a skin disease, he can’t grow any hair on his entire body.

19. Ryan says:

Dude, Charlie has alopecia universalis… it’s a medical condition that makes you lose your hair…

BE NICE. He can’t friggin’ help it.

20. Vanalope says: