The Pistons are in Indiana to take on the 34-45 Pacers in an important second game of a back-to-back. Detroit has three regular season games to go and the Eastern Conference playoff field has been determined. Depending on the outcome of the next games, the Pistons have a chance to finish as high as 5th place.
The Good/Bad and More
- The Pacers are out of the Playoff picture.
- The Pistons have lost six of its last eight away from home.
- The Pacers are winners of four of their last five home games.
- Detroit won the first two meetings this season over the Pacers, but lost 116-110 in overtime.
- Keep an eye out for Michael Currys’ use of the starters.
Tip off is at 7:00 PM and will be broadcast on FSN and on NBA.TV. If you can’t watch, you can listen live on 1130 AM WDFN or catch the game through your computer at NBA.com.