A no brainier for the Pistons as they picked up the option for Will Bynum for next season.
Will quickly became a fan, as well as Need4Sheed favorite. As you know…he’s

BYN-U-MITE

BYNUMITE Will Bynum

If you’re too young for the the J.J. Evans (Jimmy Walker) DYNOMITE reference, you are missing some Good Times.

So popular, Will scored a Q and A with Cleveland Plain Dealer.BYNUMITE

Tagged with →

21 Responses to BYNUMITE – Pistons Pick up Will Bynum’s Option

1. OutLaw11eleven says:

We really need to focus on getting Chris Andersen The Birdman. What do you guys think? Tell me he wouldn’t get the fans going. Don’t think he would come though…

2. OutLaw11eleven says:

oh yeah and one more thing FFFFFFIRSTTTTT

3. Poppo says:

Awww man Natalie you are bogus for that pic…

4. Richie says:

Outlaw- there is no need to “focus” on getting Chris Anderson. He’s a good player and fan favorite in Denver, but there are plenty of players who can get the crowd going. I site, Walter Herrmann.
    Good news about Will Bynum! Halarious Good Times reference, Nat.

5. Pistons Mane says:

BirdMan would be great… but does anyone know who Dumars is realistically looking at for next season?

6. pistonsfan32 says:

I still don’t understand why he has to demolish the team. I mean look at San Antonio, they don’t win every year, and this year they got ousted in the first round too. But their GM plans to guild around his Big 3. Why can’t Joe D do that too? I want Tay, Rip and Dyess back next year! I understand letting Sheed go, but come on, really Joe?

7. Grant the Aussie says:

I want Rip back next year. Everyone else (apart from Bynum and Maxiell) can be traded IMO.

8. Tycoon says:

This move by Joe D does not make-up for keeping MC for next season.

9. mobius909 says:

best news i heard all day. cleveland rumors seem true as sheed underperformed all year. i think we’ve all had it with his bs, non-play when he’s not happy. i’m baffled still on how he decided to miss a good portion of the season and still miss games due to tech fouls. time to go buster.

in the meantime, can we give brooke lopez a call???

10. dirge says:

The Sheed buyout was denied by Dumars in an e-mail to the Detroit News. Sheed was joking about a buyout ever since the Pistons signed Chris Webber, apparently. Anyway, I don’t think Sheed will be back, but we’ll all have to wait and see what the offseason brings. I guess I’d rather see some big changes than the non-event last year was. Boozer, Millsap, Kaman, Chandler, or even Bosh… whatever happens, I’ll be ready to cheer for the new faces :>

11. SWD says:

CURRY IS 100% OUR COACH NEXT YEAR

12. Jes D says:

Although a guy like Chris Andersen would help, I am not sure he will help us be where we want to be next June which is Hart Plaza.

13. SWD says:

OMG!!!!!!
    SHEED IS INTERESTED IN PLAYING WITH THE MAVS OR SPURS!!!!!!

14. hmmm says:

*sigh* yaaaay need4sheed kissing the feet of our bench players. I love reading about them over our starters throughout most of this year.

15. hmmm says:

okay, we sadly need to do something about Prince. I’d love to see the pistons snag a powerful small forward, but sadly that would bump Prince out of a spot. I hope we can dabble around a get a GOOD center and power forward.

Face facts guys, Dyess probably won’t return. The celtics are interested, and teams that can win it all in the next few years are interested. He needs to retire a champion.

As for Rip, he’ll stay. Pistons would be horribly stupid to get rid of him. But hey, they were horribly stupid to get rid of Chauncy who still hasn’t shown his age yet. This Bynum resigning is good to a point, but doesn’t that just leave us wondering what we’re expecting of Stuckey? We have two young point guards none of which are dominate outside scorers. If we don’t get them, we’ll be in the same boat next year as we were this year…A driving mid-range and close-range team.

16. Fariduddin says:

happy for the guy!!! i wish him the best next season…

17. Colton Keck says:

you guys are so corny , when rasheed weas winning and getting into opponets heads you loved him , i hear all this talk on rasheed but not a damn thing on tay, yeah tay wasnt ever out of the games , just missing in action. I would love the birdman , no doubt . texas represent ” Excluding all the shit hole teams in texas “

18. DD3 says:

I just hope he builds on this season. The guy is good, but we’ve seen a lot of players bust after they got big deals.

19. Ryan says:

That picture is AWESOME!

I love Will, glad he’s back for another season.

20. [...] watch a game without having somebody else’s opinion in the back of your head. We love us some Bynumite too, but our coaching staff already found the perfect role for him – coming off the [...]