The Pistons are in Toronto tonight to take on the 23-42 Raptors. If Detroit pull out a win tonight it will be the first season sweep of Toronto in 11 years. The sweep aside a win could help the Detroit, who are current sixth in the Eastern Conference, but only a half game ahead of Philadelphia.
This is the surely a time when Detroit has to buckle down for a more desirable spot come April.
Rasheed is doubtful for tonight’s game and the Pistons will know more about the status of Allen Iverson in a week or so.
“I’m in no rush,” Wallace said a few minutes ago prior to Detroit’s morning shootaround. “I’m taking it day to day.” Via MLive
With the game Dyess played on Wednesday….he deserves more than this tribute mix, but that’s all I have for you right now.
The Good/Bad and More
- Toronto has lost six straight, a slide during which Chris Bosh has averaged 25.5.
- Toronto has the East’s second-worst record.
- The Pistons close the season with a favorable schedule.
- Maxiell with start again for Rasheed.
- The Bench brings the energy.
- Juiced Sports Blog talks to Bill Laimbeer.
- Doug Collins on his deep admiration for Daddy Rich.
- You don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone – Blaha on Sheed
Tip off is at 7:00 PM and will be locally broadcast on FSN. If you can’t watch it you can listen in locally on 1130 AM WDFN, or follow the game with a live feed on NBA.com.
Keep and eye and ear out for the abundance of Pistons fans in the crowd in Toronto. The comments are yours…