The Pistons are in Boston for an early Sunday afternoon game with The Celtics. If Detroit’s past has anything to do with today’s game, the Pistons are in a world of trouble. The Pistons must overcome the past because they have some obstacles to deal with this afternoon.
An early afternoon Sunday game.
A Nationally Televised game.
A 47-14 Celtics team.
Without their leading scorer Allen Iverson.
The Good News/Bad News and More
- Detroit has shot 39.2 percent and haven’t scored over 80 points in losing their first three games to the Celtics by an average of 12.7.
- No Garnett for Boston.
- Despite the win without him, the Pistons need Iverson. They won’t have him today against the Celtics.
- Curry: Iverson is the key to success.
- Bostons Herald – Iverson is not the Answer.
- Poor decisions, declining stars have the Pistons plunging.
- Salvaging the Season.
- Don’t forget the March 2009 Schedule Wallpaper.
Tip off is at 1:00 PM and will be Nationally Televised on ABC. If you can’t catch the broadcast you can tune into 1130 AM WDFN to hear George Blaha on the call. If you can’t do either, follow the game live or listen to the stream over at NBA.com
Leave them in the Comments.