Detroit Pistons March 2009 Schedule Wallpaper
Here’s the March 2009 Pistons Schedule Wallpaper with the home games in red and the away games in blue.
Download the March schedule wallpaper in

1024 x 768 -1280 x 8001280×1024 and 1680 x 1050 resolutions.

13 Responses to Detroit Pistons March 2009 Schedule Wallpaper

1. Th3 Answ3r says:

Nice. Natalie, for the April wallpaper, are you going to make it Sheed or AI related? Both of them are probably not gonna be here next season so I was wondering.

2. skip3 says:

Thanks!! Using the 1280×1024!

A little cnc, I liked the orange filter during the fall months but now I think a different color would look good. Maybe blue.

Love your wallpapers. I look forward to the new one each month! : )

3. Victor says:

I know most Pistons fans don’t like Iverson very much but It would be nice to have a one of the wallpapers with him on it since he wont be here next year :).. but nice wallpaper for this month I always use ur wallpapers nice to not have to get online to find the next game Thanks Natalie

4. chris says:

4 more sunday games for the pistons

5. Don’t know who will be April just yet. I have an Idea but that might change.

As for the warm filter..I tried a cool blue tone once last season and really didn’t like the result. I think it was a Tayshaun. I will keep it in mind though.

Yes….Sundays are killing us all season long.

6. Amber says:

Please don’t do AI for April! My birthday is in April and it would be unfortunate to see him all month.

By the way, random, but, I had a dream last night Joe D. got Chauncey back to Detroit because he realized his mistake, haha. And yeah, of course Detroit did well again with Chaunc.

7. Corey says:

Been loving all the Pistons wallpapers over the last couple seasons Natalie…great job! :) Wish there were more happy times for you to report on this season, but we all knew the run would have to end and rebuilding begin some day. :( Dominating the Phil Jackson-led Shaq/Kobe/Payton/Malone Lakers in the finals was sweet in 04, and the championship belts were priceless. Only a determined team could have comeback from that Kobe dagger to end game 1. Does the Rip Hamilton jersey in the picture really say “Hamiltion?” Was that a misprinted jersey? Thanks again Natalie.

8. Shari says:

Love this one…snatched it up quick…thanx

9. Kory says:

Natalie — another great wallpaper. Thanks again for Tayshaun in February.

One note though: did you use the picture of Rip where his name was spelled wrong on the back of his jersey on purpose?

Look closely, on March 10th. Hamiltion, rather than Hamilton.

10. Kory says:

Maybe rather than changing the picture, you can just photoshop the name.

11. Kory…..I did it on purpose. Just my sick humor, thought it was so funny when it happened. Surprised anyone noticed.

12. Kory says:

Hahahaha… Nice. I love it.