As all of you know by now Joe Dumars and the Pistons stood pat at the trading deadline, so beyond the firing of a certain coach it looks like this team will probably stay just the way it is. Oh wait…it can get worse, did anyone take a look at the next block of games?
Tonight vs San Antonio
Sun 22 @ Cleveland
Tue 24 @ Miami
Wed 25 @ New Orleans
Fri 27 @ Orlando
Sun 01 @ Boston
Tue 03 vs Denver
With the Pistons on a four game losing streak going into tonight’s Nationally televised game against the 35-17 Spurs if they can actually pull off the win tonight maybe, just maybe they can get some confidence going into the next stretch of difficult games.
Just think, if things go the way they have been, by the time Chauncey returns to the Palace the Pistons could be out of the Playoff picture. I can’t believe I just said that.
Good/Bad News and More
- Curry is still in charge but he did manage to play Zone in the loss to the Bucks and go figure, it worked. We may see it again.
- Ginobili is out got two to three weeks.
- The Spurs have lost their last two games.
- Don’t get overexcited for Chris Bosh.
- Don’t forget to try to win DIME MAGAZINE featuring Rodney Stuckey. Leave the word STUCKTACULAR in the comment section of DIME with your correct email address.
Tip off is at 8:00 PM and will be Nationally televised on TNT. If you can’t catch the broadcast you can listen locally at WDFN 1130 AM or follow/listen to the game at NBA.com.
Leave them in the Comments.