The Piston and their six game losing streak are in Miami to take on the 29-26 Heat. Of all the games on Pistons’ current road trip, this game against Miami may be the most winnable for a seriously slumping Detroit team.
Miami has currently lost seven of their last 11 games. Dwyane Wade seems to be the only one putting up number for the Heat. He surpassed his career high by putting up 50 points against the Magic on Sunday. Stop Wade and maybe Detroit can muster a win.
More from Rip
“There’s been a whole lot of changes this year,” Hamilton said. “We’ve been changing stuff all through the season.
“For one example we just put (Antonio) McDyess back in the starting lineup and things like that. There’s been a lot of different changes. Me coming off the bench, so … there’s something different.”
When asked to clarify his comments Monday, Hamilton said: “I didn’t agree with coming off the bench, but I did it to help the team and to win games. But we haven’t won games with me doing that.” Via The Detroit Free Press
The Good/Bad and More:
- The Pistons have lost 15 of 20 since Jan. 10, including six straight for the first time since Feb. 3-17, 2004. The Pistons haven’t had a longer skid since they dropped seven in a row from Feb. 21-March 2, 2003.
- I know we talk about Curry a lot around here lately but did you know his suits are known to cause seizures? (from Need4Sheed reader Bill Pooch)
- Drew Sharp: Everyone is culpable. (thanks to Max for making sure I didn’t miss it)
- Chris McCosky blames Iverson.
- A. Sherrod Blakely – Curry is Dumars’ Guy.
- A surprising Fall from grace.
- Can’t say this in a nice way, the Pistons are screwed.
Tip off is at 7:30 and locally broadcast on FSN. If you can’t catch the game on TV, or are gearing up for the Oscars, you can listen locally at WDFN 1130 AM or follow/listen to the game at NBA.com.
Leave them in the Comments.