In the latest episode of the Pistons running series Teammates we learn who the messiest Piston is.  And many of you know the ones closest to you can be quite brutal at times. Does Amir Johnson smell like cat litter?

Amir Johnson Cat Litter

Its funny, I always pictured him as a puppy dog person.

Amir Johnson Puppy

12 Responses to Teammates – Does Amir Johnson Smell Like Kitty Litter?

1. Ice4Dyess says:

No offense Natalie, I’ve been a loyal reader since you started to blog and I love your site and everything you put on it, but that last picture is creepy as hell! :)

2. Shaina says:

Thanks for sharing this funny clip!

3. Metah says:

you already posted this

4. ALMEI says:

Natalie–Great site. Check it pretty much every day. I teach in the town where Joe Dumars grew up–sort of a coincidence since I grew up Florida and became a Pistons fan there; and now I am in the town that the Pistons great Joe grew up in. There is even a plaque downtown that honors him. That’s not the purpose of this post however. Do you know at one point we were 22-12 after the Denver win on Jan. 9 and since then we are 5-12? 34 games to get to 12 losses; then only 17 to get another 12? Perhaps because we are in the midst of what is rapidly becoming a difficult season we can’t see the Master Plan of Joe. If we are back in the Championship picture next year and afterwards again for another 6 years, we will look more favorably at this season and understand it better. At least that is what I am going to believe for awhile! But I haven’t quite given up on them yet this season–perhaps they will become the Arizona Cardinals the second half and make that run to the Championship game. But goodness, these past 17 games (especially the past 3) sure haven’t given me any indication that this season will get any better.

5. Steve the hated says:

LETS GO RED WINGS

6. Kyle says:

Haha I love the picture of Amir as a kitty. Love it keep the funny stuff coming!

7. Kyle C. says:

Funny video. It is good to see the Pistons when they are not losing and having a good time.

8. Th3 Answ3r says:

Didn’t you already post this?

9. Amer ican Prince says:

I don’t think she posted it before.
    Where is that 2nd Amir picture from? He looks so young, but, at least as much as I can recall, he had the braids going, in that picture he’s rockin the jerry curl

10. Tony says:

Thought I already read this…

11. Whatsittoya says:

I already read this post before.

12. Rico says: