Sheed should be playing H-O-R-S-E

Rasheed Wallace Trick Shot VideoIf you don’t know already, TNT and the NBA have added H-O-R-S-E to their All Star Weekend festivities and if Rasheed Wallace isn’t in the contest it will truly be a sham.

If these aren’t H-O-R-S-E skills, I don’t know what are.

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

17 Responses to "Sheed should be playing H-O-R-S-E"
  1. Melodeath1221 says:

Sheed Totally deserves to be in the Horse all star event. Hes simply insane with those shots.

2. Too bad they’ve (unsurprisingly) commercialized the darn thing… G-E-I-C-O my a**.

3. Cole says:

I can’t think of anyone better to be in the H-O-R-S-E contest.

4. Ronnie D. says:

Doesnt Sheed usually take vacation with his family during all-star break? I seem to remember that he actually would rather not take part in the all-star festivities and go on vacation.

5. He does like to be on Vacation,
    but I believe he’s going to be In AZ..he’s supposed to be appearing at one of the All Star parties with Chauncey.

6. Amer ican Prince says:

You know I was thinking the same thing as Ronnie D. But you make a good point Natalie about him already going to AZ, to be with Chauncey, Dale Davis, and some other people.

7. chad says:

no way sheed ever gets the nod in an nba promotional event.. not happening.

8. Amare Time says:

Those shots looked like H.O.R.S.E. Sheed to me.

9. pistonsfan101 says:

I am soooooo pissed off! Like Joe Johnson??? WTF???!?!?!?

10. Rob says:

Durant, OJ Mayo and Joe Johnson?!?! They didn’t even get the right rookies!! (I know Johnson’s not a rookie…) If anything, it should have been Kevin Love (even though those commercials are fake), and Eric Gordon, who apparently has been banned from half-court shooting contests in Clipper practices. (Please re-read that last part about Gordon and be thankful that we are not the Clippers.) The only reason I can think of why Sheed would not be in this is because he would win too easily.

11. Richie says:

That is a disapointing list for the H-O-R-S-E game. I would have liked seeing Nash, Rasheed and Josh Smith.

12. Connor says:

wtf was that…12 fouls on the pistons in the 4th quarter and only 3 for the bulls.

Activate the League Plugin to Display Schedule