Rasheed Wallace Trick Shot VideoIf you don’t know already, TNT and the NBA have added H-O-R-S-E to their All Star Weekend festivities and if Rasheed Wallace isn’t in the contest it will truly be a sham.

If these aren’t H-O-R-S-E skills, I don’t know what are.

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

Tagged with →

16 Responses to Sheed should be playing H-O-R-S-E

1. Melodeath1221 says:

Sheed Totally deserves to be in the Horse all star event. Hes simply insane with those shots.

2. Too bad they’ve (unsurprisingly) commercialized the darn thing… G-E-I-C-O my a**.

3. Cole says:

I can’t think of anyone better to be in the H-O-R-S-E contest.

4. Ronnie D. says:

Doesnt Sheed usually take vacation with his family during all-star break? I seem to remember that he actually would rather not take part in the all-star festivities and go on vacation.

5. He does like to be on Vacation,
    but I believe he’s going to be In AZ..he’s supposed to be appearing at one of the All Star parties with Chauncey.

6. [...] Here he is displaying his skills, which include hitting simultaneous threes with both his left and right hands, hitting a rainbow shot from behind the basket frame and hitting really far-away shots. Okay, the first one is really the only impressive one, but it’s pretty awesome. Plus, much like my birthday party and annual Flag Day celebration, inviting Sheed should just be the default setting for every televised NBA event. [...]

7. Amer ican Prince says:

You know I was thinking the same thing as Ronnie D. But you make a good point Natalie about him already going to AZ, to be with Chauncey, Dale Davis, and some other people.

8. chad says:

no way sheed ever gets the nod in an nba promotional event.. not happening.

9. Amare Time says:

Those shots looked like H.O.R.S.E. Sheed to me.

10. pistonsfan101 says:

I am soooooo pissed off! Like Joe Johnson??? WTF???!?!?!?

11. Rob says:

Durant, OJ Mayo and Joe Johnson?!?! They didn’t even get the right rookies!! (I know Johnson’s not a rookie…) If anything, it should have been Kevin Love (even though those commercials are fake), and Eric Gordon, who apparently has been banned from half-court shooting contests in Clipper practices. (Please re-read that last part about Gordon and be thankful that we are not the Clippers.) The only reason I can think of why Sheed would not be in this is because he would win too easily.

12. Richie says:

That is a disapointing list for the H-O-R-S-E game. I would have liked seeing Nash, Rasheed and Josh Smith.

13. Connor says:

wtf was that…12 fouls on the pistons in the 4th quarter and only 3 for the bulls.

14. [...] Will he teach Andre Drummond any trick shots? [...]