On their second game of a back to back the Pistons host the (better than they are) Atlanta Hawks. The 30-21 Hawks have lost seven straight at the Palace, but like most of us know stats like that mean nothing to this Detroit Pistons team, who struggles with just about every team that they play. And this Hawks team is nothing like the Atlanta teams of old.
Good New/Bad News and More:
- Last game for Detroit before a MUCH needed All-Star Break.
- Lost to the Hawks in their first meeting but won a season high seven straight after that. They are 6-12 since that seven game miracle.
- Atlanta has won 3 of their last 4 games.
- The Pistons are guaranteed their fewest wins at the All-Star break since 2001-02, when they were 26-21.
- Chuck Daly thinks this talented Pistons team needs more time. But do they have it is the question.
- I had nothing to do with this… FireCurry.com
- No news yet on Stuckey, who tweaked his ankle in the closing minutes of the Pistons loss to the Bulls.
- Allen Iverson will be reevaluated today after missing yesterday’s game with Flu like symptoms.
Tip off is at 7:30 P.M. and will be locally televised on FSN. If you can’t watch the broadcast, tune into 1130 AM WDFN The Fan. Can’t do either? Follow the game on NBA.com.