The Pistons in Chicago to take on the 22-29 Bulls. Rodney Stuckey, who’s been held under 10 points the last 4 games, isn’t putting up same kinds of performances he did the last time these two teams met. Needless to say another 40 point game would be just the medicine the Stuckey would love to swallow.
Yes the Piston really are 27-22 losing 11 of their past 17 overall and are barley holding on in the in the Easten Conference standings a half of a game in front of Miami in the fifth spot and just and 13 games back of Cleveland. Something that Pistons fans aren’t quite used to.
The Bulls…well they are currently outside the playoff picture, and trail the division leading Cavs by 18 games.
Good News/Bad News and More:
- The Bulls are rested, they haven’t played since Saturday night.
- Allen Iverson and Will Bynum are bothered by the Flu. They are questionable for tonight’s game.
- The City of Detroit isn’t so bad after all. Suck it Chicago and Cleveland.
- Defending Michael Curry.
- The Bulls would like to get a hold of Amare too.
- Rip is doing just fine, in fact he’s thriving.
- UPDATE: AI won’t play
Tip off is at 8:30 P.M. and will be locally televised on FSN. If you can’t watch the broadcast, tune into 1130 AM WDFN The Fan. Can’t do either? Follow the game on NBA.com.