A Big Trade Coming?

Forget the ESPN trade machine, forget what your friend said he heard, noting is really solid until someone makes a deal.  Dave Dial (always good with the numbers) confirms that maybe, just maybe a deal is forthcoming for the Pistons.

“A couple of things bear mentioning. Marc Stein’s numbers are different that Chris McCosky’s, and when checking the Pistons salaries I have something in between both of their figures. The terms of player contracts are not released, officially, by teams. But the media does get this information from either team sources or player agents.

{Update}: The failure to mention that if Stein’s numbers are correct and the trading of Alex Acker to the Clippers does not put the Pistons below the luxury tax threshold, the Stein’s scenario suddenly becomes more likely.

Nevertheless, Stein offers an interesting scenario where the Pistons end up with Amare Stoudemire. Conspiracy theory or not, we will know for sure in a few days. The trading deadline is Thursday, February 19th.” Via MLive

So with that lets give this a vote:

60 Responses to "A Big Trade Coming?"
  1. Ricardo says:

Sigh… no

People need to stop thinking that Joe has a super secret master plan and every little move he makes/every **** he takes is a precursor for something monumental.

2. Ricardo, sadly I’m with you.

3. Amber says:

Yeah, I don’t think so either.

4. SadPanda says:

I’d like to see a trade, but it seems more likely that Detroit is joining other teams in hunkering down for the potentially lowered salary cap. Some of these players who think they’ll get $20 million a year are going to be very dissapointed over the next few seasons.

5. steve the hated says:

thank u ricardo.. people here are mentally retarted and they think dumars is a living god.. he isnt.

dumars has no balls, hes a sissy and got too buddy buddy with his system.. hense curry and keeping that core together without tweaks for 5 yrs.. hes a joke and i wouldnt mind seeing someone new.. even dumars #1 fan terry foster on 97.1 the ticket said dumars got lucky and will never build another championship team. and i agree.

HEY PISTONS FANS! URRRRRR DONE.

6. Vivee says:

Even with the expiring contract…i find it hard to believe that amare for rasheed/amir is going to happen. that means that suns have given up for the rest of the year. I do not think pistons will make a big trade. The trade for AI was the big trade.

7. Richie says:

Ricardo, you’re right. Steve, I don’t need to tell everyone how out of line you are- you make it clear enough on your own. The A.I. gamble didn’t work, and Dumars can’t just make a trade because he wants it to happen. With the team as it is, I’m just hoping for us to make the playoffs- anything can happen then.

8. steve the hated says:

i hope they dont make the playoffs and get a lotto pick cuz this team sucks.. richie when r we gonna scrap? aww im out of line :’( did i jus bash ur god? aww poor poor richie :(.. ur widdle pistons r done and hes sad awwww poor poor richie hahahahahahahaha… go red wings.

9. Rip32 says:

Sheed&Amir for amare..???

10. Andreas says:

as the suns in phoenix fired terry porter at the break of the season – all star game, i think the suns will change asap, but regarding to the trade rumors, detroits team and the whole franchise doesn´t work on level as expected(also with AI),therefore a trade is more likely between these two teams than others!
    at this point coach curry is on a hot coaching seat, too!
    joe dumars has to react to solve problems and to save the great vision of the club of detroit which he has given for years!!!!

11. ben says:

so does anybody know how the rapping rasheed did this weekend went?

12. Dominic says:

I can actually see something happening. Dumars is probably bigger a Pistons fan than any of us, I can’t imagine him watching these games and not wanting a big shakeup. Whether it’s Amare remains to be seen, but I think the Alex Acker deal doesn’t imply anything. Mr. D has been hesitant about going over the luxury tax forever it would make sense for him to move a non-essential peice for cap room.

But Dumars can see this team will not get past Cleveland or Boston, and it’s not like Joe to just tank a season and hope for the best next time around. So why wouldn’t he go for Amare? The only reason I can see us not going for Amare is if the Suns don’t go for our deal. I would be in favor of trading a draft pick (next year’s hopefully) to entice the Suns.

Some would say Joe Dumars doesn’t want to lose cap room but by trading for Amare, he has what he wants, a young player that we can build a franchise around. By being in Detroit Amare will probably see the quality of the franchise and will want to extend his contract with us, giving us a quality stud accompanied with Rip, Stuckey, and Tay. We’ll still have 20million freed up from AI that we can use to spend on free agents (Carlos Boozer anybody?) The Suns have huge incentive to get Sheed and Amir. They just swallowed 4million dollars by firing Porter, and the salary cap is only going to get smaller with this shrinking economy. THey need room so they can rebuild. Steve Nash is only going to be around for a few more years and let’s face it, he made them what they are, without Stevie the Suns wouldn’t be nearly as good as they are. He made Amare and Shaq look like beasts, and allowed Grant Hill to resurrect his career. With him gone I can’t imagine them being a force anymore. They should get cap now and be ready for the future. I don’t think Suns want to trade Amare with anybody in the West (Memphis, Sacremento, Portland etc) and its clear Amare doesn’t want to be there, so why not Detroit?

I only see positives in trading for Amare and I know Joe D will see them too and go for him rather than waiting around for 2010 and hoping we get a big name star rather than trading for one and making it a sure thing

13. Grant says:

You know what? I want Amare in detroit. I can only imagine great things happening out of him. And after AI’s contract expires, we’ll have a nice set up of Stuckey, Rip, Tay, Amare and then we can spend that 20 mil on a decent center and a few reserves.

14. cashmoney says:

BRING AMARE TO DETROIT IF WE WANT TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP

15. Max-Aholic says:

Trust me, teams are more likely to trade because of the economy rather than winning a ring. I’ve read a few articles about team owners losing hundreds of billions of dollars due the the economy. Will a $20 million contract fix that, no, but its a step in a new direction. The idea is to lower salaries, which will lower ticket prices which will get fans back in the seats spending money. This is a time when any team can get a decent player for shit players and draft picks. Amare isn’t going to win us a ring, that is the idea people have to get out of there head.

16. pistons 4 life says:

Here’s some more bs propaganda from the one and only Keith Langlois.

I think there’s a slight chance some sort of deal gets done, but realistically probably not. There’s other teams that can offer more for Amare. I wouldn’t mind seeing him in Detroit, but I’m not going to hold my breath.

One thing that I find disturbing is when you read little clips about Joe possibly being interested in Boozer. I DO NOT want that guy on this team. He’s a great player, but he’s injured for at least 1/3 of every season. I don’t want a guy that you can’t depend on.

Realistically I think everyone here would like to see Bosh the most, but who knows if that would ever happen. Looking at the unrestricted free agents of 2009 I only see a couple of names that are interesting to me. Lamar Odom, Brandon Bass, and Memo. What are the chances he’d come back? Bass seems maybe like an up and comer that could develop into a nice pf, and Odom (if you could keep him motivated) would be a nice piece to the puzzle. Other than that I don’t see much as far as this off season.

If Joe stands pat and lets Sheed and AI go after this season I don’t see him signing anyone that’s really going to make a difference this off season. And the expiring contracts will be gone, so there goes your trade bait. So if that’s the case get ready for another season of this crap before 2010.

Here’s the free agent list if you want to take a peek. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=FreeAgents-09-10

17. pistons 4 life says:

I think if you could get someone like Amare now, it would be that much easier to lure another big name free agent in 2010.

18. Amare says:

well, Dumars isn’t going to do any move right now. he knows that if he does, then everyone will be aware of who actually should be punished for this seasons’ reusults. and it’s not Curry – he’s doing his best with what he’s got from Joe. we should start the page “firedumars.com” and that is the solution for now.

19. blamu2 says:

You know whats the worst thing?? I always thought that I will keep watching Pistons even when their record is going to be like 4 – 78 because they will always play hard and hustle and defend, and I love that even if pistons are losing. But right now they are just pathetic, they don’t care if they’ll win or lose. Nobody defends (maybe dyess a little bit). Nobody cares. I will be surprised if Amare will bring any of those back to Detroit. Because if not, we better drop 130 points a game cuz we will give 120 every night too.

20. Ricardo says:

^^^ that’s why i like watching teams like the Thunder.

21. SadPanda says:

Alright, I’m getting addicted to making crazy trades.
    Throw in a couple of first rounders and we have a trade! And before you all go “Stupid Panda, the Warriors would be nuts to do this,” I’d like to remind you of the Pau Gasol trade. If the Lakers can get a great big man for some D-League players, Kwame Brown’s expiring contract, and two mediocre draft picks, then why can’t we?

Alright, I promise to stop posting these. Unless I figure out a crazy way to trade for Dwight Howard.

22. pistons 4 life says:

I second what blamu2 said. I like watching teams that put forth effort and play “the right way” , if I can quote Larry Brown. When they don’t seem to care themselves then why should I? I’ll keep watching anyway because I love the Pistons, but it’s so disheartening to watch them go through the motions, and just make mistake after mistake. I hate watching anybody from the other team strolling into the lane for an easy layup or dunk because our bigs don’t feel like defending the paint.

Hopefully it’s just for this season, but I think you’re seeing the gradual breakdown of any chemistry that they had. The thing that confuses me the most is that when AI first arrived they actually were competitive and played pretty well, but now they seem to have lost whatever they had.

23. Grant says:

Funny how this has all spawned from losing chauncey…. WHY JOE! WHY TRADE CHAUNCEY!!!!! lol

24. Amer ican Prince says:

I think the poll should be changed from think a trade will happen, to want a trade to happen. Cause I think that’s why the yes is so high

25. ben says:

its gonna happen natalie quote this im guaransheedin a trade i have no doubt in my mind that joe will pull off a big trade

26. Joe dumars what ever you do,please dont trade Iverson,Hamilton or Tayshaun,but Iversons al little more understandable,but them other two is pisons for life,ya feel me,if its worth risking Sheed for Stoudimire,then please do it,he knows deep down inside that he wants to play for the Pistons
    AMARE COME TO DETROIT,WHERE BALLAZ ARE MADE!!!!!!

27. willy says:

well i just read an espn blog which said amara is staying put, because of the coaching change they recently had.
    and joe D needs to grow a set cause MC (mike curry) has done a terrible job and really needs to either turn the season around, or joe needs to can em

28. Amare says:

I want to come to the D baby i already packed my bags, so get ready Detroit.

29. DVO says:

Alex Acker has been shopped around for some time. I remember a while back he was sent down to the developmental league instead of joining the Stones on a road trip just so a couple of scouts could check him out getting some actual playing time (showcasing).

The move is smart to save from the luxury tax and to clear cap this summer (if needed).

If it also helps in a trade scenario that lands Amare (double bonus). I’d say the odds are against a trade happening at all. Phoenix has known are stance for sometime, as well as every other interested team and it seems Kerr’s latest thoughts are to hold pat. Unfortunate for us, since we are holding two tradings chips in AI and Sheed that we won’t have this summer. The bright side is that we are still players in the FA market for the next two summers. But yes, it would have been sweet to land an Amare or Bosh this year, instead of crossing fingers for the next two years. Oh well.

P.S. can we chill out on the coach bashing? This is our 4th straight year of doing it. LB is not coming through those doors people, neither is Chuck Daley.

Terry Porter can have his old job back though :)

30. ben says:

jalen rose has detroit has the team to watch in the east in the second half. sayin we could end up with the 3 seed. hahahhaahahahaha he is funny. the heat are gettin the 3 seed

31. SadPanda says:

Yeah, I love my Pistons but there is no way in hell this team gets the #3 seed. If they get to the #6 spot they could knock off the probable #3 team (Orlando) since they won’t have Nelson, but even that seems like a stretch right now. Hooray for rebuilding!

32. Alwayzreal says:

Package Michael Curry in the deal too……what a loser

33. ben says:

meant to put my last post in here we shold get bonzi wells

34. Maid says:

Just bring good player,someone who help Pistons

35. Whatsittoya says:

THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE A TRADE WITHIN THE NEST TWO DAYS. Forget about it. Its not happinin. We are going to be lucky to make the playoffs. And there is no way we are going to win a championship even with Amare. There is also no way we are going to get a lotto pick steve.

36. LeBron James says:

I want to come to Detroit. I want a team that is struggling so I can bring them up and show everyone I am better than Kobe. C’mon Detroit come get me.

37. Chris Paul says:

38. Kobe Byrant says:

I want to come to Detroit. I want a team that is struggling so I can bring them up and show everyone I am better than LeBron. C’mon Detroit come get me.

39. Amare Stoudemire says:

I want to come to Detroit. I want a team that is struggling so I can bring them up and show everyone I am better the best forward in history. C’mon Detroit come get me.

40. Dwyane Wade says:

I want to come to Detroit. I want a team that is struggling so I can bring them up and show everyone I am better the best guard in history. C’mon Detroit come get me.

41. Allen Iverson says:

Man… I want out of here.

42. Ben Wallace says:

I’m glad I left Detroit.

43. Larry Brown says:

I am really dissapointed in you.

44. George Bush says:

Howdy you all. I’m new here. Ya Here.

45. Dwight Howard says:

Detroit needs superman.

46. Avery Johnson says:

I think I would like to coach in Detroit.

47. Richard Hamilton says:

You cant touch this. Da da da, da da da da, you cant touch this. I want out of Detroit.

48. Mc Hammer says:

Cant touch this. Da da da da da da da da da dan da da. I love you to Richard.

49. Mark Cuban says:

I’m so lonely. I got nobody to trade with. Why am I so loney? Its probably because I am baby.

50. Ryan says:

Someone had way too much time on their hands, and decided to spam the board. Lovely.

51. SadPanda says:

Now there are rumors that the Bulls are trying to trade for Bosh. If they get Bosh because they were willing to go get him while Dumars sat around with a thumb up his ass I’ll vomit. Stop waiting and go get him Joe D! Toronto will not let him leave in free agency for nothing.

52. YO YO YO says:

Those are all the players in the NBA that either want out of Detroit or dont want anything to do with Detroit.

53. Bill Walton says:

WOW!!!!!!!! That is a whole lot of people that want to come to Detroit.

54. Amer ican Prince says:

You know call me crazy but I’m getting the feeling that those weren’t the real people posting.

55. Kara says:

They need to trade Curry.

56. Alwayzreal says:

FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS TFIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..HE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..FIRE CURRY!!!!!!!THIS GUYS THE WORST EVER………..

57. Anthony says:

they needa fire curry. gettin iverson was the dumbest mistake and bc of tht rips not doin anything. it would be good if we got amare or bosh but thts prolly not gna happen. if we do starting lineup should be stuckey rip tay amir and amare.

58. boss says:

this obviously shows tht billups is better then ai cus hes bringing denver no. 2 in the west and iversons not doiin anything here and wen we get rid of him in the end of this season we hopefully will get amare or bosh or get rid of tay and bring vince carter. thatd be sweeeeeetttttt

59. AiLum says: