As you know by now the Pistons still haven’t been able to beat the Utah Jazz for yet another season.  This one was all about our old friend Memo, with few of the game Highlights (FSN Highlights by quarter) having to do with anything pertaining to Detroit.

Sad to say that the most exciting thing to come from the 82-99 loss to the Jazz was a missed tomahawk jam from 6 foot Will Bynum.

Video Courtesy of The NBA, The Detroit Pistons and FSN Detroit
Tagged with →

12 Responses to Best thing to come from the Utah game – A Will Bynum (missed) Dunk

1. ski dp3 says:

I saw him stand next to AI and I think he’s shorter. Still a nice try. Always entertaining to see the short ones jam.

2. I saw AI stand next to court reporter Eli Zaret and he’s shorter than him. Entertaining is right!

3. Dor says:

Very short, very strong, amazing athlete – I really enjoyed seeing him playing here in Israel, he wasn’t great at the beginning but he really worked hard and had tons of those dunks, he’s “huge”!

4. Rban says:

the best is when they showed AI on the bench after that dunk attempt lol he was so impressed. They showed him on the Utah broadcast.

5. KJR says:

It’s sad to say because I love these Pistons, but I dont think were gonna make it out the second round of the playoffs. How can we have all this talent and play so poorly yet a team like cleveland with 1 superstar tears up the entire league? I will never understand it.

6. DEEEEEETROIT BASKETBALLL says:

all i gotta say is HOLY JESUS and imagine if that shit went down ahaha wow… i wish i had those hops i can barely (i mean barely) dunk at 6’3 and this guy is throwin down this shit??? crazy lol

7. pistonsfan101 says:

Its Bynum, not Bymum! :)

OMG if that went it! :D

8. Chad says:

I thought kwame’s almost-dunk was better. But yeah.. seeing Bynum try that stuff makes me want to go out and try it.

9. aaron says:

yea if that went down that would have been sick.. best part was seeing A.I. reaction on the bench haha. priceless when he said “oh my god” to tay… wish u could find that vid

10. pistons 4 life says:

Anybody know why Bennie and Jeff haven’t had a podcast in a long time? Are they not doing them anymore? I haven’t seen one here or in the I Tunes list forever.

11. Bennie and Jeff will be back, they took a bit of a holiday break!

12. william says: