The Pistons struggled to beat the NBA’s worst team, the Oklahoma City Thunder, Friday night at the Palace. Yes it was a W in the win column, but should it have come down to this after blowing another sizable (14 point) lead?
- Then The Thunder almost pull off OT when Rasheed loses his man with .3 seconds left on the clock.
- Yes they won the game 88-90, but can we celebrate?
- No 4th quarter play for Rip Hamilton.
- NBA.com Highlights of the Game.
- Had Arron Afflalo not turned things around when he was on court things may have been different.
- I was at the game and walked out relieved, but frustrated. It’s been a long season already and I think it’s only going to get much longer Pistons fans.
- Leave your thoughts in the comments.