The Pistons are in New York for an early afternoon game against the Knicks. As of today Detroit is just 7-7 since the acquisition of Iverson and haven’t won a Sunday game yet this season. The 8-11 Knicks will try to keep that Sunday streak going, while Detroit struggles to find out who they are.

Tip off is at 12:00 P.M. and will be broadcast on FSN with the pre-game festivities starting at 11:30. If you can’t watch the television broadcast, tune into 1130 AM The Fan. Can’t do either, follow the game on NBA.com.

You know what to do either in the comments or chat.

11 Responses to Pistons vs Knicks

1. Kyle says:

i’ll be there. don’t let me down guys.

2. Matt says:

The boys better win. I think we all are getting worried

3. tbranch says:

anyone have a pistons link?

4. altan says:

10-0 its all couz of the red jerseys

5. Sheed's Balls Don't Lie says:

I don’t know why people keep saying we have to wait to see what happens in the playoffs. When they were winning, that wasn’t acceptable or logical, so at whoat point is something going to change. Can’t they play zone? They are just bad now.

6. Dor says:

Amazing how bad the Pistons are…. so sad… really!
    I’m proud to be a fan and I’m walking around with my Pistons’ armlet because of the hard days… but still – that’s too much guys! the Knicks are tearing us up!!! right after the Sixers and everybody :|
    It has to stop!

7. pistonsfan101 says:

Rip ejected! :(

8. ben says:

hahaha wow yet another loss to s NOBODY!!! THIS TEAM IS SOOOOO GREAT… they are pissin me off this is embarassing.. im getin sick of this.. woopty doo if they beat the lakers the cavs and the spurs this team got lucky!!! and dont say they didnt because when u beat those teams and u loses to the knicks, the timberwolves give me a break pistons are done

9. k313 says:

PLEASE TELL JOE DUMAR TO TRADE RIP HAMILTON FOR T-MAC THATS THE ONLY WAY THE PISTONS CAN WIN

AND RIP DOESNT MAKE NO MORE PAST BREAKS OR FAST MOVES HIS SLOW NOW

U GUYS SHOULD HAVE TRADEDED RIP ROCKETS SAID WE WILL TRADE U GUYS T-MAC FOR RIP BTU STUPID PISTONS SAID NO

WTF

10. Chungi says:

you are pathetic for giving up on the pistons just because they are on a bad beat right now.You should have seen it coming since Michael Curry becomes a coach and Billups traded with Iverson.

They were better in the last quarters,but it wasn’t enough.And Walter was so bad tonight.

11. TDP says:

Trade deadline deal is a-coming…