- Need4Sheed is in the Busted Coverage Sports Blog of the Year Tournament – I’m the 12th seed and right now pitted against the 700 level. If you wish go vote Need4Sheed.com and Detroit Bad Boys along with all your other favorite sports blogs. At least get me out of the first round people.
- The comments are buzzing about Allen Iverson’s $25,000 dollar fine from the NBA for comments he made to a fan in Charlotte at the end of the game. (Thanks to Pistonsfan101 for the quick link)
- If it’s possible, I heart Antonio McDyess just a little more after reading this.
- Mr. Wallace made a visit to Children’s Hospital and we get to see the Rasheed he doesn’t like to make public. Five Rooms with Rasheed. And from a mothers perspective……. those smiles alone are worth it.
- Coach Curry’s video Blog.
- I love The Pistons and think the Organization as a whole does things the right way, but that being said…. the sell out streak is a sham. Ask any season ticket holder, it’s been a farce for quite some time.
- Derrick Coleman isn’t broke, but I may go check out his furniture.
- If you are the coach of the Pistons, who will you sit when it counts?
- Keith Langlois “The Pistons have some alarming defensive stats on their resume through the first quarter of the season – they rank 22nd in field-goal percentage defense – but Curry has been encouraged by what he’s seen since the lineup change. And part of the motivation for the amped-up defensive intensity might be the impact players see it can have on their impact to get easy points the other way.” The Pistons lineup juggling is about defense.
- Mr. Blaha needs to own this – Grade your teams announcers at DIME.
- Happy Holidays from The Pistons….Slash New Years