Allen Iverson Detroit Pistons Wallpaper

Allen Iverson Detroit Pistons Desktop Wallpaper.
All wallpapers are located in the Wallpaper section of the website and are available in regular and wide screen resolutions.

Allen Iverson Wallpaper

1024×7681280×800 1680×1050

10 Responses to "Allen Iverson Detroit Pistons Wallpaper"
  1. Clinton says:

Nice Thanks Natalie =)

2. DetroitGirl4life says:

this is sweet ..thanks 😀

3. Patrick says:

ty.. but can you please provide it in 1280×1024?

4. T-Fouled says:

Great work Natalie, thanx!
    Any 2008 screensaver with AI n Amir (or should it be Kwame :/ or hopefully Dyce :) ) comming up?

BTW, on a different subject;

Roses are red violets are blue
    Red Wings are red Pistons are blue
    Whoever came up with that red Pistons jersey is missing a screw…

It’s ugly, I can’t stand watching the games when they wear that alt jersey, gives me a headache and my nose starts to bleed… And look how bad it made em play…

5. ben says:

it seems like everytime they wear that red jersey they get beat like in game 7 of the ECF against the heat they got beat and look at last year against boston they lost too and now again to boston

6. altan says:

back in the best record year 05-06 we were 8-0 with those jerseys

7. Amer ican Prince says:

I don’t know their record when they wear those jerseys but I do admit they look weird to me. I thought they were getting new alternate jersey’s this year?

It’s weird with AI. I always saw these guys as a team who could walk and talk and joke with the superstars, but they weren’t superstars themselves. But when I see AI interact with other superstars it’s different. He is a superstar himself so I’m still getting used to it

8. joejoejoe says:

Natalie – You should consider making your awesome graphics in the 1024 x 600 format of the new netbooks (small laptops) and maybe even for iPhone. They are growing segments of the tech market and I don’t think there is a lot out there (compared to more common resolutions) in terms of wallpapers and graphics for their users and it would allow Need4Sheed to expand into a new and growing market.

9. joe says:

i’m a total A.I. fan. and A.I. with rasheed is a good deal chuance and allen are pretty much an even match.

10. Hey i´m A.I fan and i love Allen Iverson. I´m from Mozambique(Africa) and i often watch NBA. i rock it. Thanx for the show you´re providing us.

Activate the League Plugin to Display Schedule