Around The Way

Pistons Around The Way

Thanks to everyone for being patient while Need4Sheed was experiencing technical difficulties. You may see me tweak the layout a bit, but for the most part the move from blogger is behind me. Thus the very lengthy Around The Way for the week or so I wasn’t able to update you

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2UWMYaq278

8 Responses to "Around The Way"
  1. Junior says:

Great stuff Natalie…nice interview with the Flint Journal as well. Glad you are back and ready to roll. I think we are in for a special season. We are as deep as we have been since ’04. Can’t wait… Are you attending the Shock game on sunday?

2. I am Junior, too bad the couldn’t do it at The Palace.

3. Mannie32 says:

sweet…. need4sheed is back in biz’nis… tho the downtime forced me to find a new blog: dbb… so now ill be reading both n4s and dbb… so all worked out well

4. ALTAN says:

GUYS WHERE CAN I WQATCH THE PISTONS PRESEASON GAME ON TV OR COMPUTER OR WHTEVER, jus not at the actual game thooguh lol

5. Amer ican Prince says:

Glad you’re back.

There’s some differences I’m gonna have to get used to.
    Like I’m gonna miss the pop up box for leaving comments I liked that. But hey it’s the soul of the site that brings me back, not the layout.

Man I can’t believe how they’re doing us on the preseason schedule. Only three on tv? Could at least add all the away games. And what is FSN PLUS? That channel better not cost extra or I’m gonna be mad.

I hope the team starts off slow and gets its rhythm later rather than start strong and fade later. The best would be to start off strong and keep it up for the entire season.

6. WLMone1 says:

Congratulations to the Detroit Shock! Just finished watching them complete the first finals sweep in WNBA history! This team doesn’t get nearly enough credit for all of their accomplishments…

7. The Fluidics says:

Shock just rang up #3 at Eastern Michigan tonight, way to go ladies!!