8 Responses to "A Good Day In Detroit – The Wings Bring Stanley Home"
  1. nba22tp says:

almost had a heart attack at the last .1 second of the game! holy moly did they make the to close to watch!!!

2. Steve says:

Hell yeah great game great series this def helped me get over the pistons loss easier than last yr, i love both teams im glad one ship came to detroit we all deserve it.

3. Steve in OH says:

At least I returned home from Germany to one parade… Go Wings!

4. Dominic says:

Latest Elie Sechback video. IT’s an interview with Lindsey Hunter. Not very funny, but insightful. I love how Lindsey says he loves Detroit. He’s not as near sighted as other people to realize the beauty of Detroit to those who give it a chance

5. Jess says:

I know this off-season has barely even started, but I wish it was over already. :)

I know… Im asking for too much, but Im already having PISTONS withdrawl. I just want all the trades to be revealed and to see how everything is going to unfold. This is gonna be a long summer. I NEED SOME PISTONS!

6. illmatic774 says:

at least one of them came through 😉

i agree.. bring on the offseason trades.

7. The Fluidics says:

Both Perkins and pierce hurt in the 3rd quarter of game one. Pierce was taken off in a wheelchair, not good.

I haven’t really followed the NHL since the lockout, and now a cup means Illich still won’t ave to lower ticket prices, even with sales declining due to a slumping economy.
    Still, I’m happy for all the Detroit hockey fans, congrats wings.

8. olivejz28 says:

I was worried right down to the last second of Game 6, but what a finish! I’m glad that at least one team has represented Detroit with a championship. The parade today was amazing. :)

Congratulations, Red Wings!