Herrmann’s Heroics

If you thought this move was spectacular in Detroit’s 84-74 win over Cleveland…

Courtesy of The Detroit Pistons and myTV20 Detroit

You must have missed this shot that made everyone a believer in Herrmann, who was instant offense off the bench for Detroit. Walter was 3-for-4 from downtown for 11 points in 19 minutes.

10 Responses to "Herrmann’s Heroics"
  1. Avatar DetroitGirl4life says:

i am soo mad because i had to stop watching the game because i hade to do some homework
    i tihnk this game just proved that everyone on the bench is probably going to get minutes in the post because they deserve it. It’s great to c a shot like that comes from hermann…so far that’s the second best shot the first was sheed’d 64 footer

LET’S GO PISTONS AND LET’S GET THAT SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007-2008 IT’S OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL BOUT DETROIT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Avatar palaceprince says:

I wouldn’t call that the 2nd best shot….remember Chauncey’s shot in 2004 against the Nets?

Anyway great shot. Im glad Walter ended the regular season with a great game.

Go Pistons!

3. Avatar claire says:

I’m a Herrmann believer. I wished he’d get more minutes. This guy’s style is rather interesting. He’s so graceful on the court.

4. Avatar The Fluidics says:

I really hope the stones find a place on teh roster next season for Walter, but I’m keeping it real too in thinking that they probably won’t.

That long bomb he hit tonight was something sweet, and a great topper to his season in Detroit. I liked his grin afterwards too. Man that shot was long.

5. Avatar illmatic774 says:

The Herrmann > Jarvis/Arvis split personality

6. Avatar Pistonsfan says:

I’m a Herrmann suporter too. He’s so much talent than Hayes . He could defend well, He really atacks the Rim , and shoot better than Hayes.

Our team could not give this guy get away of the palace next season.
    Hayes Out , Herrman In

7. Avatar DetroitGirl4Ever says:

I like Hermann too. He should definately stay and become apart of the rotation next year. I mean come on everytime he gets in the game he makes the most of his few minutes. That shows that’s he always ready. I like Jarvis, but all he brings is offense and when that’s off he is so unvaluable. We may as well keep Hermann who brings both defense and offense. I think having him here would be great for our team. Don’t give up on the Hermmannator.

8. Avatar Eric says:

I’m going to have Walter herrmann is my homeboy T-shirts made!

9. Avatar Jay says:

right on man. I was just thinking “who would have the replay of the Herrmann fingeroll?”

keep bringing the good stuff through the playoffs!

10. Avatar twalch says:

I had a dream last night that Hermann left the Pistons before the playoffs and we to play for Houston. Should I discontinue eating spicy foods before going to sleep? Has my George-Costanza-non-sexual-man-crush on Walter gone too far? (and, yes, I was sad in my dream when I saw him playing for the Rockets).