12 Responses to Detroit Pistons January 2008 Schedule Wallpaper

1. Anonymous says:

YES FIRST COMMENT!!!! thanks Natalie i have been dying 2 get another Wallpaper on my background so in school i can c when the Pistons are playing. THANK -YOU..

P.S I HAVE BEEN DYING 2 C A VIDEO OF STUCK AND HIS SHORTS INCIDENT!!!i understand if u can’t get it but it would nice 2 c something to laugh at, lol

LET’S GO PISTONS AND LET’S GET THAT SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007-2008 IT’S OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL BOUT DETROIT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous says:

Can everyone please stop with the “first post” comments. It is getting really old and it’s not like there are hundreds of people trying to post at the same time that there is something special with being the first to post. Sorry to sound rude, but let’s just keep the posts to Pistons discussions. Speaking of which, AMAZING game by our Pistons yesterday. ’08 is gonna be a good one folks, hang on! :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

3. mannie32 says:

a lot of road games i see… but then again, i see a lot of winnable games :)

biggest threats are celtics, mavs, spurs, and bulls (only because they’ve seemed to have our number so far this season)

honourable mention goes to magic and lakers, both of which have the capability to beat us, but im not 2 worried at all

4. Anonymous says:

Yea I would like to see that stuckey video too if you dont mind Nat and I hate to be the one to correct you but, shouldn’t it say January 2008 wallpaper and not December 2007?

5. Anonymous says:

It’s looking good for us :] Our hardest game will probably be the Celtics, but we will come out with a lot of intensity and I think we will have no problem. The Spurs and Mavericks have been looking pretty vulnerable over the past few games, so I think January looks like another AWESOME month for us.

Go Pistons!

6. Dominic says:

Ooooo Mavs and Spurs back2back I hope the Pistons can tough that one out and come up with the W. and Boston on the second leg of a back2back will be a tough one too the Raps aren’t the pushovers they used to be itll be a lil tough to play em before the Celts but I still see a positive W/L this month which is always good

7. Amber says:

On the 21st we will have our 20th win!
    Thanks for this Natalie – I am using it for my desktop wallpaper.

8. Amber says:

20th straight win*

9. Steve says:

Thanks as always for the great wallpaper, Nat. Everyone at work always is amused by my Pistons-ness ;)

10. Kory says:

Great wallpaper, but Mavericks is spelled wrong. :(

11. Natalie says:

Thanks Kory, I realized it but haven’t had a chance to fix it yet… The new revised version should be up tonight.