11 Responses to Amir’s History Teacher Was Hot: 24 Seconds with Amir Johnson

1. ayjay009 says:

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    how bout the other players NAT??
    =D

go PISTONS!!!

2. Anonymous says:

he is too cute!

3. Anonymous says:

man you KNOW i want some kool aid

hahaha i loove that movie
    and chris tucker
    and amir johnson
    and detroit pistons

:]

4. BabyBen says:

That’ line was alright, but I love Bernie Mac’s line.

“Good lawrd, have mercy! The lord is my shepherd, he knows what I want.” *Walks off the porch* “Mrs. Parker! Mrs. Parker, let me talk to you for a minute Mrs. Parker!”

I wish my 4th grade teacher was hot ><

5. claire says:

I wonder how would Amir’s history teacher feel after seeing this video? hahaha

They should do a video for Rip soon! So far, I think I’ve seen everybody’s except Rip’s video.

6. Richie says:

That’s a pretty bold claim from Amir, considering that he was still in high school about 4 years ago and his teacher is probably still teaching, considering she was young enough to “look good”.
    What a stunner.

7. Anonymous says:

hahah love you Amir!!

Is there one for Chauncey this year?

8. jess says:

Speaking of Rip, you guys should read this article on pistons.com.

Here is the heading:

“Richard Hamilton began wearing the clear plastic mask that would become his trademark during the 2003-04 season. Since that celebrated debut, Hamilton’s mask has become the most recognized sports orthosis in the world.”

and the link

9. Sue says:

how do we load a photo???

10. Natalie says:

Sue just go to the Fanpictastic, sign up for a free account and the Add Item.

11. Anonymous says:

haha my love 4 Amir just grew even bigger…that boy is too cute. I love all the Friday’s because u know chris tucker is hilarious….hhhaha love that line

“u want some kool-aid”

*long pause*

“man, u know i want some kool-aid”

haha

if i was chris i would ask if it was red because everyone knows red is the best kool-aid flavor,lol LOVE THIS TEAM 2 DEATH

LET’S GO PISTONS AND LET’S GET THAT SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007-2008 IT’S OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL BOUT DETROIT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!