Rasheed Wallace uses Jason Maxiell for target practice

Watch Sheed and CO. whip basketballs at Jason Maxiell while doing a live television interview. An instant Pistons classic.

Jason Maxiell Interview
10 Responses to "Rasheed Wallace uses Jason Maxiell for target practice"
  1. Anonymous says:

Thats the best, Sheed is the man.

Thanks for getting it up for us so quickly.

Jerome-Pistons fan from Alabama

2. Anonymous says:

LOL, wow, that is so funny.
    Thank you for the upload. Who was the third guy that threw the ball with Rip and Chauncey?
    Sheed was standing at the other side.

3. Ree says:

the third person was Amir.
    i had to miss the game tonight 🙁 and my brother was tellin me about it.
    thanx Nat!!

4. Anonymous says:

laughed my ass off when that was going on — friggin’ hilarity personified!! i knew they were going to have a good game when i saw what kind of mood they were in… but it turned out to be a great game! maybe they should make it part of every pre-game warm-up.

GO PISTONS!!!!

5. lindsay says:

lmao that was priceless. thanks for posting it 😀

6. Steve says:

great stuff… once again, why we are the best TEAM in the NBA

7. jess says:

I agree…

PRICELESS!!!

8. Anonymous says:

you gotta luv this team!! they are hilarious

9. Anonymous says:

lol,that was so funny and cute.That’s one of the reasons why I love this team man.Did you guys notice what Maxiell was doing to Super Dupe at the end? That was so cute. lol

GO DETROIT!!!

Detroit fan out of GA shawty…..:-)

10. Anonymous says:

speaking of Max and Dupe wat was Maxy doing to him….lol…trying to tickle him. hahahah. I wish we could do this every game and then we need 2 get on Ben we the bulls play here because that would make me smile, and it would just remind me of the good times when ben was here in tha D. But i hope we can get more videos on Sheed picking on the rookies, and that would make my day too…gotta love this team and this is the reason y we have the most personality out of all teams, and y we do have fun and i just hope we win the ship this year 😀

LET’S GO PISTONS AND LET’S GET THAT SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007-2008 IT’S OUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL BOUT DETROIT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!