Detroit Pistons December 2007 Schedule Wallpaper

Detroit Pistons December 07 Schedule Wallpaper
Here’s the December 2007 Pistons Schedule Wallpaper with the home games in red and the away games in blue.

Download the December schedule wallpaper in
1024 x 7681280 x 800 and 1680 x 1050 resolutions.
21 Responses to "Detroit Pistons December 2007 Schedule Wallpaper"
  1. kenny says:

your the best, thanks

2. claire says:

muhaha I got my wish! I wanted Rip on December, and look what we have here! The picture of him in the blue shirt is nice. Good find, Nat! Gonna set it as my wallpaper right now

3. Anonymous says:

So I see that the next game against the Bulls is on ESPN… does that mean we have to listen to our founding A.A. member Bill Walton? SA-weet! A chance to redeem ourselves against the Bulls AND dis Bill Walton all in the same night!! Can’t wait.

Cool wallpaper — Dyess next??? Please….

GO PISTONS!!

4. Anonymous says:

^^I didn’t mean our next game is against the Bulls (it’s not until Dec. 7) I just meant the next time we play the Bulls….

5. Amanda says:

Awww… Rip looks adorable in that picture!

Beautiful job as always, Natalie!

I’m really looking forward to the Bulls game too, Anony 12:01 (and 12:03). Although, I’ll probably watch in on WDIV and maybe switch it over to ESPN at random to see what Walton is and isn’t talking about. lol

6. Anonymous says:

thanks nat its great as always Go pistons

7. claire says:

I have a random question but I dont know who else to ask besides you fellow Pistons fans. Have you seen Rip’s ad for Jordan? Like the one he’s holding a ball and it says “Of 5”? Is that Rip? Because when I saw it, I thought it was him, but it looked a bit too mean to be Rip, but then I dont see who else it resembles. Thanks

8. Anonymous says:

YES!!! My man and my favorite month, lol. This looks nice NAT.

9. Anonymous says:

loooveeee itt! i dunno if i love it more because it has rip looking gooood on it or because im just excited for more games??? haha

anywaysssssss im pretty excited to see the sheed video today.. which i HOPE is sooon ;]

10. Anonymous says:

Thanks Nate. It’s really cool and useful. I made it to be my wallpaper and check it out last month to see if there was a game. Thanks again

11. Anonymous says:

thank you it’s awesome like the last one….

12. Amanda says:

Wow. I always knew Cleveland fans were bad, but I had no idea what went on during the ECF last year until I read McCosky’s article at DetNews.com. Some Cavs fans actually tore Pistons jerseys off the backs of Detroit Fans? And some crazy dude tried to tear Chris Silva’s press pass off his neck while he was in the restroom? And they call Detroit fans savages. Psht!

13. Dominic says:

Thanks for posting that Amanda I read the same article and thought the same thing. Detroit fans get a bad rep because we’re live near or in the city of Detroit. That is so infuriating!! We are good fans and loyal fans unlike Ohio fans who jump ship on their team when they start losing (Die Hard ones aside) I know Plenty of people who still haven’t given up on the Lions even after another WIde Reciever draft pick. I pray to the playoff Gods that if cleveland does get to the playoffs (they won’t, Like Charles Barkley i believe the changes in the Eastern Conference has made Clevelands chances very thin) The Pistons play them and SWEEP THEM!!!

14. Anonymous says:

where’s the cotton-pickin’ sheed video already??? sorry, i am being impatient… gotta see it.

15. Junior says:

if you ask me McCoskey was jockin off Nat when he wrote that article. Nat has been screaming those words for over a year now.

16. Anonymous says:

natalieeee youre driving us all insaneee !!! we cant wait anymore! its like holding a red sheet in front of a bull or a rip hamilton autographed jersey in front of me but i cant reach it !

lol point is .. i gotta see it quickkk! we all do!

17. lindsay says:

awesome!!! it would be cool if tay or maxiell was january (my birthday :p)

18. Richie says:

You spoil us, Nat!

19. Steve says:

Beautiful, Nat… thanks!

20. yk says:

Great, great job Natalie, thank you! I was gonna ask you when you would update Dec Schedule Wallpaper a few days ago because I really loved the one of last month’s. I hope you will update the wallpaper every month for us til the end of season. Looking forward to next month, Nat!!

21. 95Julianne says:

Hello blogger, i must say you have high quality posts here.
    Your page can go viral. You need initial traffic boost only.
    How to get it? Search for: Mertiso’s tips go viral