I mentioned in my recap of the Pistons-Nuggets game that I attended in Grand Rapids that I noticed Rasheed seemed to thoroughly enjoy Super Hooper’s dance moves. Well thanks to Bennie and the YouTube, we have the clip for you. It’s just too bad that I didn’t get any pictures of Sheed hysterically laughing, but Bennie and Jeff got some pretty sweet pictures. They just so happen to be sitting directly behind The Pistons Bench.

10 Responses to Hooper can dance

1. The Blitzer says:

I had to explain it to my friends during the game the other night; but Hooper is doing the ‘Soulja Boy’-

–For the ‘how-to’ on the dance, watch Jerry Rice being taught the moves by Patrick Ewing Jr–

2. Natalie says:

Blitzer…..Priceless thanks for that vid.

3. Anonymous says:

Anybody hear about the rumours of us getting J.R Smith for Flip Murray?

Trade talk: The Denver Nuggets have discussed trading J.R. Smith to Detroit for Flip Murray. However, there are a couple of issues that make it unlikely the deal will be completed.

Detroit wants to include Ronald Dupree, which isn’t necessarily something the Nuggets want. In addition, there are some concerns on Detroit’s part about whether
    Smith, who has had his share of problems on and off the court, would be
    a good fit with their current roster.

4. Natalie says:

I haven’t heard anything about that and yes JR has had quite his share of problems. For a kid with his kind of talent there also might be something more to the situation that we (fans) may not be aware of. I know he’s got talent, but with that comes baggage.

I also don’t know how he would react to the minimal minutes he would get in detroit, but if you asking me I would give him a try any day. Look at what Detroit did for Rasheed.

If anyone knows more give us the link.

5. Anonymous says:

Here is the Link.. its near the bottom, and I think J.R does has his baggage but with the Pistons it might change and he does have plenty of talent.

6. Anonymous says:

And if the cost is only Flip Murray why not take it? he might be able to give us more consistent scoring and we wouldn’t mess up the offense like we did with Flip (regards to Murray I don’t hate him but I want whats best for this team)

7. Anonymous says:

superman that HOoooooo

8. Anonymous says:

in regards to a deal for smith, I found this at freep.com:

No deal with Denver’s Smith is good deal

October 19, 2007

By KRISTA JAHNKE

FREE PRESS SPORTS WRITER

The Pistons are not on the verge of making any trades, including one packaging their two Ronalds — Ronald (Flip) Murray and Ronald Dupree — for Denver shooting guard J.R. Smith.

From what I understand, the only talk the Pistons had with the Nuggets was one quick conversation that never turned serious and the two sides are no longer discussing anything. Furthermore, they’re not close to striking any deal with any other team, either.

9. Anonymous says:

No trade.

Rather keep Flip Murray and Super Dupe than trade for that piece of crap, there’s a reason why he’s bounced around.
    Sheed did not have that problem, so please don’t compare the 2.
    No need to poison the Pistons’ locker room.

Celtics look scary with the 3-headed dragon…..

Knicks just look sorry assed already…and it looks like Alan Houston will not be signed.
    God save MSG.

10. Natalie says:

Thanks for the links and the quotes. I would have like the deal to have gone down. I am waiting for Flip to prove me wrong this season.