As The Pistons look to dominate The Magic and take the series back to Orlando with a 2-0 lead, I have to wonder what it will take for Detroit to take this game seriously. Sure they won game one, but if you are like me you didn’t like what you saw late in the game.

If you take look at the box score from game one you have to wonder how Detroit pulled out the win. The Pistons were out rebounded by the Magic and they let Orlando shoot 58% from the floor. Had Orlando not turned the ball over 20 times and missed so many free throws the outcome may have been different. I am not saying that I think Orlando has a chance of taking more than one game, but I would like to see our Pistons go out there and make a statement.

Dominate early and close them out. It’s as simple as that.

I am off to the game, feel free to chat it up with fellow Need4Sheeders before, during and after the game.

Go Pistons

16 Responses to Pistons – Magic Round 1 Game 2

1. rj says:

Sweet I’m the first comment, I was checking out all the other sweet stuff then came back here and this was here! Yeah so no question the ‘stons are going to dominate today, Orlando has no chance in stopping us, even though I like Orlando because it’s basicly my second home. But, I have to roll with my birth place GO PISTONS!!!!

2. James says:

Sadly, I will not be able to watch the game on-time since I am on the west coast and work until 6 PM. I have it set to record though and the game after that so I don’t miss the end (TNT and their stupid scheduling). It will be so hard for me not to check the score, but at least ESPN.com isn’t working at work or else I would really be in trouble.

GO PISTONS!

3. Anonymous says:

is it just me or is there a lot of magic fans at the palace??? and i keep on hearing this same girl screaming on the top of her lungs everytime she gets a chance to (for the magic)… especially when they make their free throws!

her voice is irratating!

4. Anonymous says:

nat, i gotta question..

do tech’s carry on from the regular season to the post season??

for example if sheed got a tech (god forbid) would he get a 1 game suspension??

5. Anonymous says:

no he wouldn’t, techs don’t carry over to the postseason, the counts reset

6. Jason says:

Game over pistons up 2-0. Gonna sweep. Thats all i have to say.

7. Jason says:

p.s. Techs reset in the postseason and you get 7 before a suspension.

8. Anonymous says:

the pistons need to get right real quick !!

we’re only playing orlando now.. but we cant keep letting these teams come back when it comes time to play heat.. cavs.. mavs or suns

but im happy about tonights win :]

and i kinda hope sheed gets a tech once we start playing the harder teams.. cause y’already know how he gets when hes gteting those unfair Ts ;]

9. Anonymous says:

pistons play better on the road. This could be the first sweep since 1977.

10. Anonymous says:

^hah yea hes unstoppable!

PISTONS V. NUGGETS IN THE FINALS !!
    I HOPEEEEEE !!!! that would be great!

11. jess says:

^^you really think soo???…

why are you here anyways??

12. Anonymous says:

^^you wish. too bad the game ended and we won by 8. =]

13. Anonymous says:

awwwwww i finallyyyy saw the commerical of chauncey with his daughters… its really cute and his daughters are adorable

but geeeez could u imagine having a dad like him?! hah i bet all their friends are gonna have little crushes on him and stuff

14. Anonymous says:

^that’s hilarious, i bet they all do. But i totaly agree, the pistons need to step it up, even though it’s only the first round and they are guarenteed to beat the magic, if they do this with better teams then they are screwed. If the magic could come within 3 of them…. uh oh!
    Go Pistons :)

15. Anonymous says:

I just got back from the game..it was hype as hell an howard didnt score shit…pistons played wonderful d.

16. Anonymous says: