I was all set to send my holiday greetings your way, but after seeing this, what I had planned didn’t quite compare.

Here you have it, a Pistons rendition of Jingle Bells. Featuring Will Blalock, Jason Maxiell, Amir Johnson and the oh so jolly Rasheed Wallace. Now I happen to be partial to the Remix, but that’s just me. When they played this during a time out at the Palace, the whole place erupted, including the entire Pistons bench.

Get the Flash Player to see this content.

38 Responses to Jingle Bells: From Rasheed and Company

1. Anonymous says:

I was actually in Farmington Hills today and I watched the game at my cousins house when this came on!! HILARIOUS!!!

2. Anonymous says:

This is just tooooo funny for words. Happy Holiday!

3. Anonymous says:

We were at the game and we could not stop laughing when this played! I am so happy that you have it so we can all watch it over and over again! This made my holiday =)

4. The Tall Asian Girl says:

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most funny video which I have never seen from the Pistons before !!!!!! Sheed was really funny and so the rest of 3 Pistons !!!!!! May I ask to offer this funny short clip as downloadable for all the Pistons fans ? It is somewhat difficult for the Pistons fans to catch such a funny clip outside of Detroit Area (I’m from San Francisco Bay anyway)!! Thank You if possible !!!!!!

5. Anonymous says:

WAHAHAHAHAHA! This is a CLASSIC!

LMAOL!

Merry Xmas EVERYONE! My wish for Xmas is a Pistons Championship on June. That would be sweet!

6. Anonymous says:

seriously that waz hilariuos

7. Anonymous says:

i was watching the game with friend and two of them started fighting and when that came on evryone stooped and started crakin up. i love you rasheed and hope you win the finals

8. Anonymous says:

I was at the game tonight and when this came on I could not stop laughing. It was great to see the Will sign than sheed took over I started laughing so hard. Thanks for posting it for us to see. I told my sister who was at the game with me that you would have it up here later once you had a chance. She is going to check out your site later. thanks

9. Kevin says:

If it wasn’t for Sheed, I would have thought this was an exercise in hazing the young kids. Nice for him to get out there and set an example for them to always have fun and not take yourself too seriously.

10. Anonymous says:

I WAS AT THE GAME, AND IT WAS A TIMEOUT AND IT CAME ON AND EVERYONE WHENT CRAZY!! I LOOKED AT THE PISTONS BENCH AND ALL OF THEM WERRE CRACKING UP!! IT WAS SOO FUNNY TO SEE THAT…THANKS FOR POSTING THIS AGAIN!!

11. theSHEEDabides says:

Kevin, that’s exactly what I thought–but Sheed is enjoying himself so much. Another reason why Sheed is different and refreshing.

12. Anonymous says:

This clip is hilarious. It would be great if you could make it downloadable so we can save it and watch it all the time!

13. Anonymous says:

This is one of the best video clips. Please make it downloadable!

14. Anonymous says:

It is downloadable, Natalie gave us the link many times. Use firefox and this…

Video downloader… It works great.

Happy Holiday Natalie! Thanks for all you do for us!

15. The Tall Asian Girl says:

For the person who provides the link in above message : Can you make it more specific because I still cannot download the jingle bell clip ? Or I hope Natalie will simplely provide the downloadable link to all Pistons fans, Thank You !!!!!!

16. Anonymous says:

hahahahahahahhahahah

thanks for the laugh!

17. Anonymous says:

All the files are easly downloadable, It’s not like we can provide you with a simple link. The Video is imbedded.

Go here

There are directions to use it is pretty simple. I am sure natalie took alot of time to put this video up it’s alot to ask to re encode it and put it up in another form.

If you have any more trouble let me know

Peter

18. Anonymous says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

19. Anonymous says:

Phantom Limb fuckers….that’s a damn good christmas present.

20. Anonymous says:

and some memory, what kind u need nat? ddr2???? lemme know, that makes for a great xmas gift!

21. Ree says:

Hey All!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Hope you get all you’ve wanted!

22. Anonymous says:

lol great vid!!!
    The remix part was hilarious. Anyways, Merry Christmas to little people, big people…Everyone lol!!

23. Anonymous says:

LMAOOO.. that waw soooo funny.. i think i watched about eight times b4 i commented it.. LMAOOOOO

GOD I LOOOOVE SHEEEED!!!!!!!!

24. Anonymous says:

Nat.. do u have a little clip of the benchs’ reaction when it played at the palace????

25. Anonymous says:

yheaa, do u have the reaction of the bench? i wanna see it!!!

26. Anonymous says:

good guys. what cuties. ballin’

27. la287 says:

Um…wow. I think the Detroit Pistons organization needs to better define what counts as a public appearance…That video clip will definitely get a few views on YouTube. Thanks Natalie!

28. Natalie says:

No Problem People I am glad you enjoyed it. I hope everyone had a happy holiday. I don’t know if I deleted the game or not. I will check when I return, If I have footage of the reaction of the bench I will be sure to post it.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate.

29. Anonymous says:

Nat, you’re sQueet.

30. Jack Cobra says:

I can’t wait for that to come out on ITunes

31. Anonymous says:

WOW, that was some game tonight against NJ. And I will say it again, both Flips suck.
    Why did Saunders yank Sheed when the man was on fire? He could have lit up that whole freakin’ Jersey team tonight.
    As to that NO CALL at the end, you know what, Jersey got most of the calls tonight, so for them to get one in the end is fair.

32. Anonymous says:

I definetely agree. The reffs were terrible, and to give us a break for the last shot, that was completely fair. Plus, that “foul” didn’t effect the shot vince carter shot. [because he released the ball with no contact.] great game!!!!!

33. Anonymous says:

i missed the game >:0 i overslept

Nat.. did u ever find the clip with the benchs’ reaction??

34. Anonymous says:

IT was a great game to be at tonight. I almost did not make it and an happy that I went. I the refs however sucked that one with white hair, you could tell he was not in a good mood and wanted to call everything you could see hia anger in his calls.

About flip taking sheed out this is something he does a lot when a player is hot he sits then, I am not sure why but I see this fare too many times. I am just happy we came off with a win. Also it is so funny but not very nice how when R. Flip murray comes on the floor the crowd booed him and called him a ball hog. I must say he did pass the ball well tonight even know you could tell he didn’t want to./

Anyway great game tonight. Hope everyone had a great holiday

35. Anonymous says:

Hilarious Vid. If anybody has a youtube link for it, could you please post it?

36. Anonymous says:

ok that was so stupid. not even funny.

37. Anonymous says:

THAT WAS FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY. LOVE MY PISTONS WEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

38. Anonymous says:

XD looks like amir only knows the chourus